Although our electric push-pull hood can shelter from the wind and rain, we should note that our electric push-pull hood needs to be away from fire. Although we can stand the test of the heat, when we encounter tarpaulins and supports, we encounter a fire and cannot save ourselves. Therefore, we should pay attention to stay away from the fire, otherwise it will no longer exist, or the objects placed below, or ourselves, may be injured. Set the retractable electric push-pull canopy, configure and install the fixing parts, drive it through the wall or ground, drive the expansion screw into the hole, fix the sunshade on the expansion screw, and tighten the nut. Place the electric sliding roof on the fastener again and fix it with screws. look out! The installation parts of the electric sliding roof are all made of iron. If they are installed on the steel frame and welded by electric welding, the installation and fixing parts need to be customized for the maintenance of iron fixing parts: the electric sliding roof is exposed to the wind, sun and rain outdoors, so in order to prolong its service life, it is necessary to properly maintain and protect the electric sliding roof. Strong winds above level 7 need to be retracted. The awning is made of textiles. Be careful not to pierce it with sharp objects to avoid damaging the tarpaulin. Prevent acid intrusion, corrode the tarpaulin, and affect the service life. The electric sliding awning needs to be cleaned for a long time to remove the dust attached to the awning and its net beauty, so as to prolong its service life.
Characteristics of electric sliding roof:
1. Waterproof. Sunshade: the electric push-pull awning can be free from the weather during outdoor activities, which requires the ability of the tarpaulin to be waterproof, windproof and rainproof to provide a comfortable space indoors.
2. Wear resistance: the electric sliding awning is used outdoors for a long time. Exposed to the sun and the wind, these factors will affect its service life, so the tarpaulin material must not be easy to wear.
3. Flame retardant performance: the outdoor electric sliding canopy is used as a temporary building to ensure its safety, so the tarpaulin should have flame retardant function to prevent fire. At present, good flame retardancy is obtained by using flame retardant fiber cloth or adding flame retardant coating. It also has good cold resistance.
4. Color of tarpaulin: common colors include blue Green Grey White Red Etc.
5. Specification and size: it can be customized according to customer requirements.
6. Printing: one side of the advertisement is printed free of charge
The above is a detailed introduction about Jinan Electric push-pull hood. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.qdjhpc.com/