1. To install the membrane structure sunshade, first use the computer software. The designer draws design drawings on the computer through measurement. In the process of designing drawings, they need to determine the size of the building plan through 3D images. This is also very different from traditional architecture.
2. The designer should design the sketch according to the characteristics of membrane structure materials, rather than the toughness and rigidity of steel in traditional buildings. According to the characteristics of the support and column, the membrane structure material can cover its surface and solve its bearing problem.
3. Pay attention to the stability of the support during installation, and calculate the size of the membrane structure and the load of the membrane structure sunshade according to the image designed by the designer. Under normal circumstances, the membrane structure sunshade does not need to bear the load. If it encounters rain, snow or windy weather, it will affect the membrane structure building, and the membrane pressure will be great. Therefore, the designer must calculate the load of the membrane structure in the design.
The safety of membrane structure sunshade has always been the primary task. In order to avoid such accidents, we should master its quality and construction safety. Therefore, how to improve the construction safety of membrane structure and ensure the construction safety of membrane structure, and then the manufacturer's technicians will explain these knowledge to you. I hope to help you. Let's have a look:
1. The scaffold of high-rise membrane structure building shall be calculated according to the construction specifications before installation, and shall meet the load requirements.
2. The installation technical requirements of steel components of membrane structure sunshade shall comply with relevant specifications.
3. The steel structure foundation of high-rise membrane structure building must be firm, and the welds of joints shall be inspected and re welded.
4. Steel structure hoisting: preparation before hoisting and various emergency measures during hoisting, including safety net layout along the street or densely populated areas. After the work is completed, try to take steps to fix the steel members.
5. Attention must be paid to various construction measures: pull rod Tie rod nodes shall be set as required.
6. Membrane material installation: operation before membrane material hoisting; During hoisting, workers should pay attention to safety when pulling the membrane, and the membrane structure factory should have safety awareness when pulling the membrane surface.
7. After the scaffold is installed, steel pipes, fasteners, connectors and connection points on the scaffold shall not be removed at will. If necessary, it must be approved by the person in charge of the site, and effective measures must be taken.